Jun 1st, 2022 by Lean for Humans
Michaell Magrutsche thinks that systems get in the way of our humanity. I believe that (good) systems are necessary for humanity to thrive. I thought a conversation was in order!
Michaell is a California Multimedia Artist, writer, advisor born in Vienna-Austria, Magrutsche’s visual work has been coined Liminal Hard Edge, Reductive Pop and Antidepressant.
Key Topics in this podcast:
- Michaell’s career background
- What does it feel like to be a person that doesn't fit the system?
- Chaos theory painting explained
- The difference between knowledge and wisdom
- How does system harm us and help us and how humanity can flourish in a system-driven world.
- What is art and its importance in our system
- In order to have a good system, humans must be allowed to be limitless and powerful.
- Knowledge is an important part of life. It can be defined as the understanding and abilities that someone has obtained from experience or education; it also may refer to information about some specific topic that they possess due to their expertise on the said subject matter
- Wisdom is the ability to take practical action in your life. It's not something that can be given or bought, it has been developed through experience and this takes time
- The arts are a powerful tool for improving our society. They can help us to better understand ourselves, each other, and the world around us by providing opportunities that lead towards self-expression in all shapes and forms!
- Human appreciation for value is an essential part of being human.
Memorable Quotes From Michaell Magrutsche
“Be yourself which is on the way, and understand what's real”
CONNECT WITH MICHAELL
Linked In: https://www.linkedin.com/in/michaellart/